Tallinn Summer Showdown 2020 Team Competition rules
- 2% of the prize pools of all festival ranking tournaments is set aside for the prize of the overall 2 best teams
- 75% will go to best team and 25% to second best team
- All teams must have 4 players registered
- All team members must play at least 1 ranking tournament
- There has to be at least 12 players in the tournament to be eligible for ranking
- Winners will be announced after the last ranking event of the festival
- Each registered player of the team will collect points for their team score when cashing in an event
- The points of all four team members will be summed and the team with the most points wins the team prize
- Points for the Team Challenge are calculated by the prize money earned from a tournament, divided by the amount of the tournament buy-in (without fee)
- The buy-in size that will be used for awarding ranking points in multiple buy-in tournaments (e.g. re-buy and re-entry), will be calculated by the average actual buy-in amount of all the players who entered the tournament (prize pool divided by the number of players)
- Deals: all players involved in a deal get points according to the worst position. i.e. if last two players make a deal, both get points according to second place
- We are also rewarding players of the team 1 point for every time they participate in a ranking event. Note that re-entry will not reward additional points.
- Team registration closes after the late registration of the Main Event, on the 21st of August at 13:00. In order to receive points for a ranking event prior to that, the team has to be registered before the respective event starts.
Tallinn SUMMER SHOWDOWn
Copyright © 2017 - 2020